11.11.2007

Mish Mash

My ravelry shirt arrived on Friday - yay! I haven't tried it on yet - saving that until after the baby arrives.

Which according to the doctor at Thursday's appointment the kid is not coming out any time soon. But he has been wrong. But he's also old so I should listen to him. Whatever. I'm ready to meet this little one and have the world meet them too! My next appointment is tomorrow, maybe something will have changed.

Knitting wise I'm working on a pair of Saartje's Booties using leftover sock yarn - so small, so cute!!

I was hoping for the weather to cool down, but this weekend it's been frigid! And now with the heat on I'm constantly all dried out. And my skin is really annoyed by this - feels like I have windburn or something.

Bleh. Next post should have photos. Something more than random ramblings.

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

With my first, my dr told me I had a good month to go and I had her the following morning.
Li

Hunny said...

You never know what is going to happen. When is your actual due date? How very exciting!!

Give Life, Donate Blood