11.20.2004

Stress Therapy

So, the wedding is now less than a week away! eep! I go back and forth between wanting to scream and shout and shreik to being so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless (in a good way of course).

I bought a yarn store gift certificate for my maid of honor today. And of course how could I pass up retail therapy for me? I needed needles anyway, and a round thread cutter for the plane, and I ended up buying 4 skeins of cascade quattro (I'm thinking fuzzy feet and a sophie bag) and 4 skeins of fiesta rayon boucle for the stitch diva poncho. Didn't realize that would be such a pretty penny, but I'm worth it.

I'm thinking I'll bring yarn for socks with me, as well as the poncho - it's made from the rayon boucle yarn, so it's not too bulky. At least, that's the plan now - I have to wind it into a ball before we leave...

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood