10.16.2005

Needle Exchange

Romy was my Needle Exchange buddy. She rocks!

There's an awesome skein of CottonCheneille in a lime green, knitpicks Shadow (lost lake) and the pattern to use with the yarn and the needles to knit it up with! How excited am I to finally try out knitpicks yarn? Very! And to try lace? The pattern is beautiful!! The elephant clip is so funky - I love it and will use it often! I hope this goes for another round :)

If you're a fan of Kermit you may want to look away... apparently Jackson has not yet realized what a kind soul Kermie is! Frog Legs!

3 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

alright! got some goodies! romy is really sweet and thoughtful... how is jackson?

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about kermit, hope he is coping okay. I will also be getting some knitpicks through a knit swap, can't wait to show it to you. Got all sorts of stuff going on, when I have a spare minute, we will have to get together.

miss you
b

Unknown said...

Ohh Becca!
I found the other part of your package under the seat in my truck today. ugh!
I hope you liked to stuff you DID get.
I got your doggie a sweet litle collar.
I'll try to get it out soon.
Hugs,
Romy

Give Life, Donate Blood