3.02.2006

Mail Catch Up

It's a surprise snow day - well, not a complete surprise - I thought we would get an early dismissal, not the full day off! Excellent. I've been meaning to post to say thank you to Amanda - she sent chocolates and heart soap (in my new favorite scent - Body Shop strawberry) - I have signed up for Yarn Aboard!) and she needed to swap the person to whom I am sending the box, no sweat - but she sent the goodies anyway!! How sweet!

Over the weekend I got a package from Gail (that's her blog, her knitting blog is here - so cool!) - my Fiber Godmother - ooooh! I am so excited! There's Rowan Recycled Chunky and Biggie (I've been dying to try!), sweets, soaps, candles, and sheep stitch markers! This has been a really fun swap, and my "Godmother" was above and beyond!


I recently finished "reading" Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes Rodrigues - quick, enjoyable.

I finished the booga bag felting-wise, but need to finish the straps part - and today I finished a daffodil - (pattern here) - how cute is that! And easy too! I'll be doing lots of these I think. Gotta find some ribbon to toss it into the wash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great Fiber Godmother package! I love the yarn colors (purple goes with everything)
The Pez sheep is so cute, as is the bunny. I'm looking forward to making a cup of the chai and looking through my pattern books for just what I want to make with both of the beautiful yarns you sent!
Thanks Again Fiber Fairy

Lisa

Give Life, Donate Blood