9.19.2012

Yarn Along - Sept 19 (and Winner!)

Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
Yarn along It has been a week of light reading - mostly flipping through magazines while grabbing a quick bite to eat. In this pile you will find Everyday Food, Whole Living, and Crochet Today! (research!) I've also been reading the blog comments for the So Pretty! Crochet giveaway - I've gotten some good tips and a few good ideas! I'm still working on my for-hire projects. The Charleston Tea sweater for Good Karma Farm is so close! I have a few more rows to go on the hood, then I will seam it and then, on to the button band! I even have the buttons all set and ready to go. The other project is a bit of production knitting and it is just not going as fast as I would like. One stitch at a time, I'll get there. So, who won the So Pretty! Crochet book? True Random Number Generator Min:1 Max:17 Result: 7 Powered by RANDOM.ORG That would be YOU, Wife, Mom, Knitter! I will get the book to you ASAP! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! I'm so glad that I forgot to buy this book through Amazon Kindle!

I could go for some light reading this week, too.

Wifemomknitter said...

Oh, wow! I'm so glad that I forgot to buy this book through Amazon Kindle!

I could go for some light reading this week, too.

Give Life, Donate Blood