10.15.2012

Shift Finished!

I am almost done with this year's crazy Rhinebeck Hat - I will probably post a photo on Friday. I can say that both are coming together nicely and this takes the cake for obnoxious, easy to spot, silly, & yet totally appropriate for attending a fiber festival. But this post is about a new FO! I mentioned here that I scored a destash of Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica - it was an assortment of skeins. I had fun pairing them together and finally cast on a collection to create Shift. I started with this: Purple pink
Many rows of garter stitch later, I have ended up with this: IMG_5182
I love that it can be long and chunky, but I can also double it for those really cold days that are sure to come!
IMG_5183
Someone came looking for me when I was trying to take a few pictures! IMG_5195
And someone else was trying to snatch a few pancakes leftover from lunch, so I made him earn it.
IMG_5202

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you all came up with for hats this year! My friend Liz is coming from Oregon,and I told her to be on the lookout for the hat ladies... ; )

Give Life, Donate Blood