11.01.2005

Back-tack II (I'm behind)

Yesterday I received what is possibly the best package EVER! All the way from Hawaii - cliostreet / Emily sent me the coolest bag (I love love love the owls and the colors) that has all kids of pockets that were stuffed with things. Really - go check out the photos on her site, because it's just stunning. She incorporated my yearning to learn amigurumi, and my dog! Very impressive! Even my husband says so!

I am late in sending / finishing my own back-tack II for my person, and Emily, you
have inspired me to even take a little more time to make it even better!

And for a bit of randomness, because I'm tired and don't feel like moving away from the computer:

[A is for age of first kiss:]15
[B is for booze of choice:]margaritas, beer
[C is for career:]Education - Middle school science teacher
[D is for your dad's name:]Stephen
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:]camera
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Mr. Brightside by the Killers
[G is for favorite game:] Trivial Pursuit
[H is for hometown:]Guilford, CT
[I is for instruments you play:]Used to play the flute
[J is for jam or jelly you like:]strawberry
[K is for kids?]I have about 90 of them every day and I get to give them back. My own? Maybe someday.
[L is for last kiss?]a few hours ago
[M is for mom's name:]Kathy
[N is for name of your crush:]Brad Pitt
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] none
[P is for phobias:]snakes (sorta), confined closed crowded spaces
[Q is for quotes you like:]We can complain that rose bushes have thorns or we can rejoice that thorn bushes have roses.
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest:] my current one, with my hubby Dan
[S is for sexual preference:]yes
[T is for time you wake up:]6:00AM
[U is for underwear:]yes
[V is for vegetable you love:]broccoli, potatoes
[W is for worst habit:]procrastination
[X is for x-rays you've had:]Teeth
[Y is for yummy food you make:]stuffed shells, pizza bread, bean & pepper soup
[Z is for zodiac sign:]gemini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca,
I am so so glad you like it! Your exuberant response has completely made my day. I am just so pleased that you like it! I look forward to seeing all your future amigurumi creations online!

Aloha from Hawaii,

Emily (http://www.livejournal.com/users/mlesnapshot/)

Give Life, Donate Blood