12.27.2010

Two More!

Given that much of the gift knitting was done and then put aside, my pictures are all over the place. Today I found another photo on my phone that I should have posted yesterday and I was finally able to snap the last knitted gift today!

For my brother's girlfriend I made a little pencil - she's an elementary school teacher. Of course the Lorax wanted it to try out.
photo.JPG
I can certainly see making more of these in the future.

Over the last several weeks the Lorax has been taking the knit dishcloths that are all over our house and "dressing up Puppy". Poor puppy, having to wear dishcloths! Santa was kind enough to bring a present for puppy (and I think that really sealed the deal for L!) - a new sweater!
photo.JPG
photo.JPG

1 comment:

theatreknitter said...

santa is so awesome.

Give Life, Donate Blood