Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms - here and gone, moms to be, moms in waiting, moms of angels and moms of furbabies - I do wish you all a peaceful day! I have never been one to shy away from a challenge or something that is hard, and being a mom has certainly pushed me to limits I never thought possible. Certainly there are more in store as well.

Yesterday we attended a First Communion for a family friend and it was fun to get dressed up:

Today has been a rather low-key day, fine by me!

My plan is to continue on with being low key and getting some knitting done, no guilty feelings about it today either!


theatreknitter said...

You are a fabulous mom who I admire every day.

anphoe said...

Happy Mother's Day, ooops, a little early, hope you had a good one!

Give Life, Donate Blood