5.08.2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms - here and gone, moms to be, moms in waiting, moms of angels and moms of furbabies - I do wish you all a peaceful day! I have never been one to shy away from a challenge or something that is hard, and being a mom has certainly pushed me to limits I never thought possible. Certainly there are more in store as well.

Yesterday we attended a First Communion for a family friend and it was fun to get dressed up:
photo.JPG

Today has been a rather low-key day, fine by me!
photo.JPG

My plan is to continue on with being low key and getting some knitting done, no guilty feelings about it today either!

2 comments:

theatreknitter said...

You are a fabulous mom who I admire every day.

anphoe said...

Happy Mother's Day, ooops, a little early, hope you had a good one!

Give Life, Donate Blood