2.04.2006

Random Bits

My parents are off to Africa - Kilimanjaro (Take two) - and so far, no one has gotten sick or died like last year, so already it is a plus. They're out and about until Feb. 20. Nearly unbelievable - so I sit here, do my thing, knit a bit and think good thoughts.

I've been working on jaywalkers with Sockotta (#621 - blue / green / gold-ish / black-ish stripes) - so far so good.

I found the new Magknits today - holy cow, it's great! I love love love Odessa, and the sushi, and the ziggy scarf...

I also joined Sew? I Knit! because it seems like the right motivator to get me learning / using the sewing machine. How hard can a skirt be really? (Famous last words I'm sure...)

We watched the 40 Year Old Virgin lasst night - funny, cute.

I was able to finish 95% of my lesson plans this week while at school - that opens up lots of knitting / crafty time this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow teacher and knitter I know that delicious feeling of having my plans done (are they ever truly finished!) and free time to knit.
Now if I could only get someone to correct the essays!!

Catherine Kerth said...

i love that movie, my huband loves it more. and i think the jaywalkers are going to be great colors :) that odessa is pretty!

Give Life, Donate Blood