Copying from my facebook notes. This has gone around so many times.
1. I'm usually late to the current trends.
2. I can't sleep with the closet doors open. When I was 6, I was convinced that ET lived in my closet and that totally freaked me out. It was a big closet too.
3. Hearing people whistle indoors is a pet peeve.
4. I have a silver dollar coin that my grandmother gave to me 15 years ago - it was given to her by some old aunt when my father was born for "teething" - she never used it for that purpose (nor have I used it for Lorelai) but I still have it.
5. I think dogs are better than cats.
6. I have a respectable yarn stash.
7. Sometimes I think about going back to school. For my education, not for teaching.
8. I can draw / doodle pretty well, I'd really like to develop that a bit more.
9. I used to be a terrible nail-biter and was envious of people who had nice looking nails and got manicures. I don't do it anymore, but I hate when my nails get longer than my fingers.
10. I don't really like other people's feet. I only like my feet right after they've had a pedicure.
11. I really can't stand seeing people wear shoes without socks. If you don't want to wear socks, wear sandals or flip-flops. Really give your feet a good airing out.
12. I'm left-handed and I have always used right-handed scissors (in my right hand).
13. I didn't know anything about football until I got married. This year I won first place in the pigskin pool playing against my husband, father-in-law and brother-in-law. I now have a football trophy!
14. The trophy is on the mantle. I should pull out some of my trophies from when I was a cheerleader (for basketball.)
15. I can't sing. I sing along in my car and to Lorelai, but she's too young to complain.
16. I love board games. Trivial Pursuit is my favorite.
17. I am super competitive. I keep track when I win (and when I don't) Trivial Pursuit and I will keep track of your wins / losses while watching Jeopardy and you are in the other room. Ask Dan, he'll tell you it's true. He'll also tell you he's currently winning at Trivial Pursuit.
18. I love trashy reality tv shows. "Rock of Love: Tour Bus" - is my current favorite.
19. I feel like vomiting when I hear someone speak-while-burping (is there a name for that?).
20. I love the sound of Lorelai laughing.
21. My favorite movies when I was a kid (and even now) are "The Princess Bride", "Labyrinth" and "Muppets take Manhattan" - I still quote them constantly.
22. I was not much of a girly-princess-girl as a kid. When I got married, it started to kick in (or be forced on me, not sure, but that's ok). My daughter is already carrying around pocketbooks. She's way girly-er than I am!
23. I am very picky about the quality of science that's shown in movies and on tv. It's one of the reasons I can't stand the movie "Blade".
24. I love coffee, Dunkin Donuts, regular (that's with cream & sugar)
25. I usually start things, then get distracted and leave them in some sort of unfinished state for a while - but I finished my list!