6.28.2011

On the house & In the Mail

Today I spotted something special on the house when I was giving Jackson a bathroom break -
IMG_2370
Up there, on the roof - a hawk!
IMG_2372
We frequently see them flying around, this is the first one I've spotted on the roof!

After that surprise, there was a surprise in my mailbox as well.
IMG_2374
A pattern booklet, Simplicity Volume 2 - Women's. I had almost forgotten about this job - I test / sample knit a sweater for it with Simplicity HiKoo yarn.
IMG_2375
I knit the blue one in the middle. It was a fun knit and the end result was cute - I was able to fit the Medium size, and I knit the one with 3/4 sleeves (this was back in Novemeber, 2010)
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
I am glad I can finally share that project!

2 comments:

sara said...

Really cool sweater! Is it top-down? Seamless.

The hawk looks quite at home.

Lynneb said...

The sweater is adorable! It's SO nice on you!

Give Life, Donate Blood