6.14.2011

Photo update - color!

TNNA happened over the weekend, so I can go ahead and share color photos of one the projects I knit up for it. Over on the Lorna's Laces blog the posts have been discussing the colorway names - interesting stuff! I have never been to Chicago, except for an airport layover, but hope to someday! I am anxious to read about the colors I used in the Brick House shawl sample, "Grant Park" and "Watercolor" in the new "Solemate" yarn. According to the blog, "Solemate is a blend of 55% superwash merino, 15% nylon and 30% Outlast, a fiber that interacts with your body's microclimate to moderate temperature from being too hot or too cold." Nifty!
IMG_2341

IMG_2339

IMG_2340

IMG_2342

I need to practice taking photos of shawls, I am always stumped with styling - and I can't hand the camera over to the Lorax or Jackson either. I have played around with the self timer but maybe I should look into investing in a remote. I expect that I will get more practice soon - I have started my "Juneblueberry triangle" and have already finished 2 of the 5 charts. Gotta love a shawl knit in a worsted weight yarn!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood