10.11.2011

One of those days

Yesterday seemed like it had such promise to be a good day. Nate slept well through the night - we only had to get up once at 2am. Then he slept until 5:30am - not too bad in my book... until at 5:45am I was covered in spit-up. Covered and drenched. Hm. That was followed by another loss of power, a missed school day for the Lorax, a broken garage door and a bunch of truly minor annoyances that seemed all the greater because they were all happening on the same day.

I was able to get a few stitches done, thank goodness for the hexipuffs:
photo.JPG
Though I am craving a larger project. I am currently entertaining ideas for Christmas gifts and selfish projects for me.

And I think we're ready to laugh at whatever Tuesday brings:
Laugh

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood