10.12.2011

Rhinebeck or Bust!

I am beyond excited that Rhinebeck is this coming weekend! I will be attending with the little Nutmeg, so it is not a complete vacation, but still, to be surrounded friends and family and knitters and fiber and yarns and have it all be NORMAL will be wonderful. Last year I made the effort to say Hello to people when I recognized them. This year I've signed up for Rhinebeck Bingo


Want a tip on how to find me? Well, like last year, all the members of SnB in attendance at Rhinebeck made the same hat. This year we are doing it again, only bigger / bolder and full of bling... well, some sparkle anyway.
photo.JPG
I've made 3 of these hats - one for me, one for my SIL and one for Nate. Can't you just tell how much he loves it?! The pattern is Flirtatious by Cathy Carron - gosh I hope she's at Rhinebeck to see us!

2011 Rhinebeck Hat of Awesomeness
Seriously. Didn't the Lorax tell him this is just the beginning of the knitting nonsense I will try to put on him?

Hope you say Hi! Even if I'm not on your bingo card!

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I'm a square! I'll be looking for the hats and can't wait to meet the little nutmeg!

Give Life, Donate Blood