2.20.2013

Yarn Along - February 20

Yarn Along Feb 20 I finished reading "The Kitchen Help" over the weekend. I decided to pick up Case Histories for my next read. So far I am finding it interesting and am curious to see where it goes. Right now a lot of my knitting is not for show. The green stripey blob in the picture is a sample knit that just needs one more piece to be complete. The white garter stitch blob is a new project in progress that I can't share much about right now. I finished two projects recently, but I am going to save those for a post on Friday.

Blah blah blah. What a boring blog post; that's the state of things right now. Between the snow storm last week, school vacation this week, little projects not getting done, mistakes being made on others, I feel like I can't win. Do you have those weeks?



No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood