5.09.2005

Achy joints

I've been working on the knitted rabbit (no fangs) from the "Last Minuted Knitted Gifts" - I'm using Lion Brand's microspun and holding a double strand on the bamboos is starting to hurt my hands. I like how the fabric looks though. So I switch over to using the laptop on the couch, thus adding to my poor posture at the moment and certainly not giving my knuckles a break while i read up on the blogs.

In the meantime, how cute are these shirts? I especially like the owl, the two birds and the dish&spoon

I really want to put wallwords somewhere in the house - maybe the kitchen, craft room to be, or front hall... hrm.

2 comments:

caro said...

Those wallwords are great! I used to have a humphrey bogart quote on my liquor cabinet. I had a friend who worked in a sign shop print out the words for me. Tres cool!

Kirstie said...

I really like those wallwords.........good idea! Now I'm going to have to find someplace to put them!! hmmmm.....maybe while the boyfriend's away, Kirstie will play!!! (insert evil laugh here!)

Give Life, Donate Blood