4.05.2006

My new favorite phrase

If you don't already read Crazy Aunt Pearl you should. I am now adopting "Funky Shui" to describe all areas of my life. It will be my new phrase. Consider this my copyright tribute / acknowledgement.

Phrases that I am done with:
"Describe the lesson's main objectives, including elaboration the expected scientific concepts and processes. Describe the main learning objectives and the use of resources to support students' learning. Describe how you monitored students' learning and what you found out about their understanding of the lesson's main concepts. Describe the instructional adjustments you made in response to your findings about students learning needs during the lesson."

1 week and 1 day until vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, I am grading now!One of the joys of teaching... :-)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I have some funky shui going on too!

Give Life, Donate Blood