4.13.2006

Pictures!

First off, Project Colorswap - April:

Marji was such an amazing swap partner! This box was heavy! She sent along "The Life of Pi" which I have been wanting to read for a while now. There are orange sherbet jelly beans and yellow / buttered popcorn jellybeans! There are orange milk chocaltes! There are items to encourage and help my sewing - a pin cushion / spool holder / tape measure / fabric / pattern!! (Yes Marji - I will try to make the pattern that you sent - can't wait for the tutorial!). There's a lantern moon bee tape measure! There are two skeins of creamy homespun yarn! There are 4 skeins of Classic Elite Flash in a yellow / orange! There's a homemade apron! WOW! I don't know that I can thank you enough - I love everything in there and I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Now for some photos, because I'm now on vacation and they are funny.
Jackson - in his Old Navy polo (it has a pocket) / new Easter duds.


Jackson, as a drunk frat boy


It's a Double Dog Dare (other Old Navy shirt)


Easter is coming...


No really, I can feel it creeping up on me...


Ack! It's a chickie!

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

He is too darned cute!
Li

Anonymous said...

Becca! That is a great colorswap package! How generous and fun for you! I'm so glad that you were so nicely gifted!

Give Life, Donate Blood