11.05.2006

Recent Swaps

As part of the Boo-ty Swap, I sent to Christine and received from Ananga - lookie here:

There's veggie booty snacks (which I've been wanting to try!!), a gorgeous photo album (perfect for the new photos I've been taking with my new camera!), a needlecase (I so so so needed one of these - it's gorgeous!) and seasonally orange yarn (I'm thinking I'll make Jackson a sweater!). So much fun!!


And I also played in Knitty's Spooky SP. I sent to Jessica and received from Ceallach, check it out:




There's Solar Dyed Yarn in "Irish Eyes" (stunning, now I'm pouring over possible patterns!), stamps, halloween doodahs, soaps and a needle case (which I so so so needed - I've got a lot of needles that need homes!) Thank you very much!!

1 comment:

Ceallach said...

Yay!

So glad you like it!

Are the Dead Man's Toes loverly!

Give Life, Donate Blood