11.13.2006

WIPs Photos

So, for norovember here's how that felted bag is coming along:


I've been working on these two scarves:






The top one is for a guy (possibly cousin, dad or brother) using Misti Alpaca bulky - it's so wonderfully squishy and warm. The botton is Ellyn Cooper Caribe Isle yarn, in a herringbone lace-ish pattern that came with the yarn purchase.

Here's what I've got on the skinny scarf so far:










I think perhaps that I may have missed part of the pattern, or just knit too tight? As it's a little wonky in the middle as the two bottom photos show - I may just plod on and keep this for me, as I don't relish the idea of ripping out and redoing the 400 stitch cast-on. I'm using the Classic Elite Premiere yarn and it's a little tough on my hands to cast on.

Here's a great picture of Jackson that sums up how I feel today (Rar, it's monday)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your modular bag is coming along nicely!

And I love the pic of Jackson - in his little stripey shirt! hee!

Life's a Stitch said...

And love his lit hat, what a picture!
Li

Give Life, Donate Blood