12.22.2006

Planning Ahead

On my computer I have a folder for bookmarked sites titled "2006ideas" - it's stuff I marked as a reminder of things that I wanted to knit. With Christmas vacation here (YAY!!) I have the best of intentions to work my way through the stash - get it organized / matched up with patterns / maybe even get it into that Excel spreadsheet - so I'm ready for the "Knit Through Your Stash" and the "Lime & Violet Sock Marathon"... Maybe when I get the spreadsheet together I'll print out the patterns and attach them... I don't know. This also doesn't include much of the archives of knitty or magknits
In no particular order - I'd like to knit (online patterns):


Scarves & Shawls
Argosy
Lace Scarf
Grape Hyacinth
Skinny Scarf (This is an UFO)
Lacy V Scarf
Cinnabar
Party Lace
Uniscarfity
My So Called Scarf
Vegan Fox (Sub. yarns)
Candle Flame
Crazy Aunt Purl's Magic Scarf
Kiri (pdf)
trellis
Snowflake Illusion
Liesel
Seaweed & Shells

Socks
Socks of Doom
Brigid
Sell Your Sole
Lacy Scallop Socks
Cable Twist Socks
Sock Tips
Hourglass
Lombard Street
Aran Socks
Alhambra (pdf)
Dublin Bay (pdf)
Jaywalker(I tried this twice and had to rip both times... still like them though)
Diamond Fixation
2CircularsPattern - these I will make again - they work up so fast!
Boogie's Mega Sock Link List


Sweaters
Lucy in the Sky
Custom Fit Raglan
Bulky Green Cables
Green Gable (actually, this is an UFO...)
Alexi Cardigan / Scarf

Hats
Malagaiter
Fake Isle
Odessa

Decorations
Halloween Bag
Mitered Square Bag (this is an UFO)
1201 (pumpkin bastket)
Dog Cloth (shorter legs / longer body so it's more dachshund like)
Felted Fortune Cookies
Fish (blanket?)
Tilting Afghan / wall hanging
Garterlac Dishcloth
Stars
Tape Tote
People & Places
Log Cabin Baby Blanket Love the blues!

Accessories
Whitewater Fingerless Gloves
Newfoundland Mittens
Noro Mittens
Calorimetry

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood