12.16.2006

It's Coming on Christmas...*

Life is busy, as expected. It's a crowded month - birthdays and holidays and knitting projects to finish. School is a zoo. I'm behind on the grading and there's knitting that needs to be done...

Last night, Dan & I met up with friends from high school - our Christmas gift to each other was to meet up in New York and go see Company - which was pretty good! It was fun to be in New York again, if only for a short time. We're actually going back on the 29th to visit my brother.

There was a package waiting for me when I came home last night - Kimberly of wovenspun.com sent me a great package for the Swap-bot Coffee & Yarn Swap. She sent two Kona coffees (yummy! We do miss this since our honeymoon!) and some of her hand-dyed yarn - a fingering weight in a "Summer Haze" colorway - so cheery - I can't wait to make some socks with this in the upcoming dreary New England January / February months!

I think I consider this sort of idea every year (Knit from your stash 2007) - but I like the sock exclusion rule. Still considering.

Timet to do something, but I'm pooped. Blog reading is something, right?

*Lyric from "River" by Joni Mitchell - I'm really digging Sarah McLachlan's version of it - great album!

1 comment:

Kaitie Tee said...

I love the Sarah McLaughlin Christmas album!

Give Life, Donate Blood