Romney Ridge Cardigan

I've been making great progress on the bulk of my WIPs, and actually have pictures to show for one of them. I've knit up a cardigan and now need to send it off to RomneyRidgeFarm. This was a quick knit and I'm quite pleased with it. I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed seaming it up - especially the shoulders to the body!
On to the photos:

I asked Lorelai to model the sweater for me and she shook her head (I hope that isn't a sign of things to come!) - and like most mom-knitters, I popped it on her anyway. The sweater is sized for a 3 year old. Lorelai is 16 months, and generally she's in the 12-18 or 18-24 month size clothes, so it's big on her.


emileeknits said...

Awww, so cute!

knelleyknits said...

She's just playing you with that reluctant model thing. Inside, that little darlin' loves the camera - and your handknits.

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo.

mad knitter said...

That is a beautiful sweater! And you are a great seamer! Hooray for learning new things about yourself!

Give Life, Donate Blood