7.31.2009

Goodies!

A few projects need some work (and photos) before I post them to the blog. I had a good mail day yesterday - the new Interweave Knits was in the mailbox and a swap package was inside as well. I think that I may have decided on a sweater for the SweaterKAL - the Trellis And Vine Pullover - top down (yay!) and just enough detail to keep it not-boring. I think I could use my Rowanspun DK for this too. I'm still considering Snow White though....

On to the swap package - WelshMillie sent me an amazing package for the "Starbucks & Yarn" swap on Ravelry.
Starbucks & Yarn Swap Goodies
Starbucks & Yarn Swap Goodies
Starbucks & Yarn Swap Goodies
Starbucks & Yarn Swap Goodies
Starbucks & Yarn Swap Goodies
Thank you so very much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent sweater choice, Becca!

Give Life, Donate Blood