2.02.2011

Bring on the amigurumi

I spotted this tutorial a few days ago - who wouldn't want to make a monster? I love amigurumi and have hoped that by trying a few crochet projects here and there would enable me to actually make some. Thanks to craftyiscool I think I totally get it now! Awesome tutorial, the steps are so easy to understand (even as a lefty!). I think the end result is cute:
photo.JPG
Scraps of cotton classic and malabrigo. Quick and silly. Perfect for Thing-A-Day #2! Currently they are without mouths as I am undecided as to their character - I should just get out the needle and thread and see where I end up. I think I am ready for more crochet stuff, which is a good thing as I dream of making the granny stripe blanket this year but I have been avoiding the long cast-on chain. Maybe that will be tomorrow's "thing". I'm going to let it rest for now though - I feel like I've got a cold coming on and just want to snuggle up with a warm puppy.

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood