8.15.2012

Yarn Along - August 15

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~
IMG_4960
I finally finished The Body In the Library.  It was good, but not one of my favorites.  Maybe because I slogged through it, which is unusual. Just this morning I began reading Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.  To me, this is The Walking Dead crossed with Downton Abbey.  I've also been taking a closer look at So Pretty! Crochet, and I have a project that I need to block! I hope to have a review / giveaway on Friday, so please check back. I should tell you - if you have a kindle, and you do not want to wait for a giveaway, you can get the e-book version for $2.99 for a limited time! What a deal! The purple sweater is the Charelston Tea in the Good Karma Farm yarn. Still totally in love with the pattern and yarn! I am just a few rows away from the bottom ribbing, then on to the sleeves / button band / hood. It is coming along nicely, I think.  

This past week I also finished my Modular Relay event - I knit up 19 hexiflats from the Muppets vs Sesame Street mini-skein swap.  I had to gather everyone around for a photo shoot. 
IMG_4962


No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood