2.15.2005

An Entire Post

Yesterday I was typing up a post, but then Dan came home and it was time to head out to dinner! Lucky us :) I hope everyone had a nice valentine's day, if you celebrate it. I was given some really cute (and unexpected) valentines from several of my students. Dan got me a great T and a Hello Kitty balloon from the store :) And dinner, of course.

And over the weekend I got my first gift from my SP4!! She had emailed me and left a comment about what was coming and on Saturday it was here!! I was gifted with Last Minute Knitted Gifts (Which, for all purposes that I heard was almost out of print and hard to find) and Encyclopedia of Knitting which I had my eye on for a while. I've already started working on a variation of the airy scarf that's in LMKG - I really just making alonger version because I don't know what else to do with the yarn if I have any left over, and I don't think I'm one to wear a short scarf like that. Anyway, thank you thank you thank you secret pal! I love them both!!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood