2.25.2005

Where Does The Time Go?

I can't believe that it is Friday already!! Geez. I need a vacation from my vaction I think :) I knew it was going to go by pretty fast, so even though it will screw up our exam schedule next week, I'm hoping for a snow day on Monday. I'm awful, aren't I?

I just tore the seam on my new pajamas!! I must have been sitting funny on the leg - it's not a big tear, and easily along the seam so I can fix it, but bugger!!!

Last night I worked on the purple beast because the Hallowig was giving me trouble. Don't get me wrong - it's a great pattern, but I think because I'm left-handed the decreases are not in their right spot. Of course, I didn't think of this right away, only once I was several times in and I really don't want to frog it. Groan.

I'm meaning to work on my Hello Kitty bag this weekend, and maybe start one of the 6 sox, but I need to locate some needles.

My list of to-do's today also includes:

Picking up wedding photos for the paper announcement
Checking on a Jiminy Cricket bracelet link / Getting my grandmother a birthday card
Sending out stuff for my new social security card
Taxes
Thank you notes from the wedding
Getting together a knitting binder for all the sutff I print out from the 'net
grading
getting report cards ready
lesson plans
finalizing the final exams
cooking dinner

I guess I'd better get on it, the roads are mostly cleared and the stores should be opening soon!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood