2.18.2005

Vacation Time!

Today starts February vacation! Although I've already booked myself up for most of it, it's a nice thought that I don't have to go to work for a week, and I'm busy with things I want to do (except for report cards).

Today I came home to a package from my secret pal! Belgian chocolates, Strawberry Shortcake stickers, a great journal and an adorable bear pin! Be jealous of me, because my secret pal truly rocks!! Thank you so much!

All this generosity further inspires me to be a great secret pal to my person! I picked up a few things for her today, I hope she likes them!!

And, Mindy (from gidget_casts_on) sent me a postcard and lucky scarab stitch marker! This is the first stitch marker I've ever received - it's so nice!! My rubber rings just won't cut it anymore :)

I really need to get a digital camera. My mini-pseudo-pda one is really not cutting it and I want to show off these great packages I've received! Also, I need to photograph and then scan the photo of Patrick, the penguin I made for Dan for Valentine's Day - he's finished this week and bringing us much joy :)

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood