(I took today off of work. Good day to dream about vacations!)
1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
I want to go to Alaska - have heard it's just so beautiful and I really want to see a glacier before they all melt away!
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
It's so hard to pick one - I want to see them all for the different cultures and sights - Japan, China, New Zealand, Spain, Ireland (again), England (again), Russia, Egypt...
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
I have driven across much of the eastern U.S., driven into Canada (to Winnipeg from Grand Forks, ND)
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Hawaii was so tropical - we went there for our honeymoon - it was spectacular! I've also been to Cancun, Mexico and the Virgin Islands - equally stunning.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
Hawaii and Ireland with Dan because each was a "big" trip for us... we travel well together :) Also the Virgin Island trip - my grampa had sailed down to the V.I. from Rhode Island, and sailed around the islands for 9 months - we went down to spend a week on his boat - it was awesome!!
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
There's plenty in CT I haven't seen yet - Mystic is a fun place to go to play tourist...
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
A mix of both - love love love the beach and just walking along it. Museums can be great - I like the natural history kinds
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
alpaca, blue sky organic cotton yarns
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
fun fur, overly fuzzy / halo-y mohair-ish yarn
10. What items do you like to knit?
it seems like everything except sweaters :) scarves, socks, hats, and currently I've got a whole load of baby stuff on my queue
11. What do you pack, knit wise when you go on vacation?
more than I'll ever get done! Socks are good for travelling - and I like the two circs method so I don't have to worry about needles getting losts!
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit?
I'm all set to get started with embroidery and crochet - just need to give it a try, same thing with sewing.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
I love blues-purples-greens-raspberrys....i tend to stay away from brown and yellows
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
Sweet sugary treats - jelly beans, mike and ikes, wonka candies