11.12.2007

Baby Knits

Two FO's to blog about today - first off - baby booties!
Booties 2
Pattern: Saartjes Bootees (pdf file)
Yarn: leftover yarn that I used on the Carolina socks, Sockenwolle "Light" from handgefaerbt.com
Such a quick project. I do think I would like them better in a solid color or two, but for now, these are great!

Second, a Christmas Hat!
Christmas Tree Hat modeled
Pattern: Christmas Tree Hat from P2 Designs.
Yarns: stashbusting with Plymouth Wildflower DK (green), Plymouth Dreambaby DK (yellow), and Debbie Bliss Merino DK (red)
Mods: Instead of a PomPom, I made a star - so quick and easy! 5 rows!
I hope that it fits - I made the largest size (newborn) and it does have some stretch. I bet Jackson will be so happy to give up this side gig as a knitwear model.

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMG I love them both so much :) How adorable!!!! How are you feeling sweetie?

Anonymous said...

These FOs are just too cute! Adding the star was a great idea. I especially love your hat model. :)

theatreknitter said...

your dog loves you, you know that right? Miss you tons. Hung out wiht Vik and Jenny this weekend. Gotta get the foursome together real soon.

Give Life, Donate Blood