11.04.2007

Dust in the Wind

I finally completed my largest knitting project to date - the tilted duster has all the seams complete and ends woven in! Excuse the poor lighting in the photos:
Tilted Duster (collar up) FO
It needs buttons and probably a blocking too (haven't ever done that - little nervous). But I also like it with the collar down:
Tilted Duster (collar down) FO
I'm undecided about it. Maybe at tomorrow's SnB I'll get some ideas on what to do with it.

I feel so proud - I actually made an adult sized garment and it fits! It's so warm too :) Glad I got it done before the baby arrives - it's a cute maternity sweater / outer layer / house sweater.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

That looks lovely - congrats on a great job!

Anonymous said...

Great job. That looks awesome.

anphoe said...

Nice!! Looks good on you!

RC said...

WOWWOWOWOWOW! so cute on you! great job!

Life's a Stitch said...

That is beautiful and I'm putting it on my must do list.

Enjoy these days of anticipation. Wishing you happiness.

Li

theatreknitter said...

it looks great. Love it.

Give Life, Donate Blood