2.12.2010

It's Done!

The ends are all woven in. Blocking is done. The pins are removed. I have a new sweater!
Finished Sweater!
Sometimes I wish there were two of me - one to use the camera and the other I could boss around to pose. I used the self timer on the camera and mostly felt silly - but I liked the plain background of a purple wall in my house. Anyway, this photo was the best of the bunch. I remembered that you should give your model something to hold or do while posing - makes the person relax and you can get better photos. So I grabbed what was nearby.

Finished Sweater!
Jackson. He got antsy because he could see out the window and I think our neighbor-dogs started barking.

Finished Sweater!
The Lorax. She too was a bit antsy looking out the window at the neighbor-dogs.

On the whole, I like this sweater - it came out a bit too big, but that's my own fault - somewhere in the yoke area I started following the instructions for the next size up and once I realized that I just stuck with it. It's a comfy sweater and warm. I'm pleased.

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Very cute!

sara said...

Fantastic sweater! Great pictures, too. :-)

costumechick said...

super cute!

Crochetlocket said...

love it!!
love the photo shoot! ;o)
Now you need to make a mini one for your girl ---

Give Life, Donate Blood