2.14.2010

Love.

Good friends
"My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet" - Edith Wharton

Good friends
"No symphony orchestra ever played music like a two-year-old girl laughing with a puppy." - Bern Williams

Girl & Her Pearls
"For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." -Rosemonde Gerard

I wish everyone gets an extra snuggle or two today, maybe some chocolate and that you take good care of you! I am extremely blessed with my little family - we have kept the celebration simple - balloons for Lorelai (one blue, one yellow that she picked out at the grocery store), I made a heart for Lorelai and Dan, and I received a hand-written-valentine from Dan (we used to exchange letters all through college / grad school when we were apart). Sushi for dinner tonight, yum. Simple and happy.

1 comment:

monica said...

OH the CUTENESS!!

Give Life, Donate Blood