1.30.2013

Yarn Along - Jan. 30

Yarn Along Jan 30
Someone turns into a little ham when the camera comes out.  He knows to say "Cheese" and look at that casual way of posing. Like he doesn't really care if he's in the shot or not.  Silly boy.  Anyway, I've had a fairly productive week. I am just about at the end of Season to Taste - I have really enjoyed reading this and I have been trying to pay more attention to my sense of smell as I go about the day.  My mittens are so close to being done! I have one more thumb to go. Figures that they are ready when we are having a bizarre January thaw - it is in the 50s today! Like most places I have been like the saying goes, I'll just wait five minutes and the weather is sure to change.

Good Karma Farm Sample
I also finished this sample knit.  This v-neck pullover is for Good Karma Farm, knit in their Texas Green colorway, which really is a most perfect hunter green. I love this yarn - good thing, because when you knit an XL size in that much stockinette you had better love it! This is more than just a sample sweater though - it is a gift for one of the owners! After I knit the Charleston Tea sweater for Amy she asked me to knit a sweater for her husband!

It feels good to be getting things done! Of course I still have plenty of WIPs that are giving me the eye and projects I really want to work on, along with the next sample knit that needs swatching.  I also need to decide on the next book to read! What are you getting done this week?

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood