1.27.2006

Thank you to my fiber godmother

My Fiber Godmother sent me a really cute card this week "One More Row" - so sweet and then yesterday a box arrived from Amazon - The Time Traveler's Wife - how cool is that? I have been looking for a good book to read and now, I've gor one!

Today at the local toy store I saw this kid's craft kit, a pooch poncho crochet kit - it looks like a dachshund!

I also saw dog leashes / harnesses / key chains by Douglas Paquette - his website shows flip flops - I love the walk the dog design:


I have a pair of Reefs that are the best things ever- I have always been a fan of the jcrew styles too - it may be too soon to think about flipflop weather though...

1 comment:

Kaitie Tee said...

Ooh I love those flip flops! It's definitely too cold here for flip flops. We've had record lows this weekend.

Give Life, Donate Blood