4.15.2007

Ireland (Blarney Castle & Killarney) - part 2

On Monday, we left Dublin and made our way through the countryside. We had a stop for tea and scones at a working farm - delicious! And they had hundreds of sheep and lambs! We drove by Cashel, saw lots and lots and lots of sheep and cows in the fields. Eventually we ended up at Blarney Castle and Blarney Woolen Mills (shopping!). As we dove into the grounds, there was a boot sale!! Didn't have time to go check it out though. I almost didn't go up to the top of Blarney Castle - you have to go up a very narrow sprial staircase - I don't do to well with small enclosed spaces, but Nana did it, so I could do it! The view from the top was worth it! I did pass on kissing the Blarney Stone though!

We continued our drive to end up at Killarney - dinner was at the hotel with the tour. I had a pasta dish which was good, Dan struck out again!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood