4.15.2007

Ireland (Cliffs of Moher & Bunratty Castle) part 4

On Wednesday, we again drove a bit, took a ferry across the River Shannon. Our destination was the Cliffs of Moher - my favorite part of the tour - absolutely breathtaking!! And it was still a beautiful sunny day - warm even!!

That evening we dined at Bunratty Castle for a medevial banquet and enjoyed the after party at Durty Nelly's Pub - which has been around for 200 years!

Thursday we began our long trip back home to the states...we were at the airport by 10, the flight was at 2, the travel time was 7 hours (we were back by 4)...

Friday and Saturday have been very low key - I'm exhausted and not to keen on the idea of going back to work tomorrow...

I will have to post again to show the fabulous box of goodies I got from my Lime&Violet Secret Sibling - love it all!

1 comment:

theatreknitter said...

your nana will certainly encourage you to take more risks. Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!

Give Life, Donate Blood