8.19.2010

Oh Buddy, You're In Trouble

The other night, my father-in-law came over so we all went outside to say hello and help move some things. We left Jackson inside. The Lorax and I played outside for a bit when Dan and his dad left. We came inside to get something and Jackson was no where to be found. He didn't come running when we came inside. I didn't see his leash either... maybe he went with the guys for a ride?

Nope. I found Jackson. Here:
photo.JPG
The little weenie jumped onto the chairs and up onto the table. He finished off the rice left in the Lorax's dish and half a chicken tender from Dan's plate.

photo.JPG
The arrow is pointing to some dip that was on his paw.

Thank you for not getting sick overnight in our bed. You're still going on a diet.

1 comment:

sara said...

OMG he's cute! Did you photoshop the second picture, or is he really smiling? (At least, it looks that way to me.)

Give Life, Donate Blood