3.04.2013

Happy Feet - a FO post

Solitude Wool Yoga Socks Kit

One of the items I finished last week was a pair of Yoga Socks for me! At last year's Rhinebeck, I found a great little kit at Solitude Wool. I really enjoyed their booth for the options of breed-specific yarns and the range of colors. The Yoga Socks kit contained two coordinating yarns for the cuff and body using Suffolk/Dorset boot sock yarn. I cast on and worked on these while at a Christine Lavin concert in December and finally finished them up!

Christine Lavin & my WIP


Did you know Christine is a crocheter? Pretty cool! She was certainly taken with my magic looping when I asked to take a photo with her. (Apologies to Christine, not the best shot of you!) I am really glad to have these, especially with the tease of spring around the corner - I'm looking forward to wearing my slipper flip-flops and painting my toes. These will allow my feet to stay warm but not overheat! I've also learned I am not a foot model and feet already bother me enough - they are so tricky to photograph!



No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood