3.20.2013

Too much stuff - Yarn Along & WIP Wednesday

Untitled
Let's just sum up by saying I have a lot of stuff. I have a lot of projects going on, I have to keep track of a lot of details for my work, my home & family. I may be reaching a tipping point.  Today I started the washing machine and left the top open; luckily once it's filled and bubbly it doesn't continue on with the cycle unless the top is down! Later, when I went back to move things along I opened the machine to find it completely empty.  I didn't bother to actually put the clothes into the machine! This week I've worked on 2 cross stitch projects, my Morning Coffee Sweater, my Carousel sock, a slug and a secret project. I have a really hard time doing one thing at a time. I feel bored and antsy if I do not have a choice of projects. Some nights I need plain stockinette or garter stitch, other times when I have a moment to work stitches I want to tackle a cable or two.  I started reading "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by Agatha Christie.  I've been a long time fan of her mysteries and this one, somehow, I had not read before. I thought it was going to take me longer as the typeface on each page is tiny, but I am already a third of the way through the book.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to try and salvage what's left of this afternoon and my to-do list, with two little ones adding to the chaos!



No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood