3.17.2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Looks like Irish bread. Tastes like Irish bread. Mom's is still better, but this isn't bad!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! It has been a very low key weekend here in this nutmeg.  My husband and daughter went to visit some friends and their kids, then stayed overnight, so it's just been Nate & I.  Mostly peaceful, more quiet than usual, it's nice.  I had big dreams of getting so much done (start spring cleaning, weed out the clutter, maybe get a head on my work, back stuff up, figure out my email issue, etc etc, the usual). It's only for 24 hours, but I have big dreams and when I read the Yarn Harlot's post, I just sat here and nodded! Anyway, I stitched a bit on the Woodland Sampler (I'm behind) and on the Spring Sampler (almost have one frame done) and knit on my Morning Coffee. I enjoyed a Guinness & corned beef sandwich from the local food center for dinner and decided to try to make my mom's Irish Bread.  I am very pleased with the result, even Nate seemed to really like it.  It's not the same, but it'll do.
   

1 comment:

Hazels Crochet said...

Happy St Patricks day!

Give Life, Donate Blood