7.08.2004

I need a bigger oven

I have way too many projects "on the back burner" as it were. I made it out to Fabric place today and bought several needles, yarn for my summer "Bottom's Up!" hat (Classic Elite Flash - Lily Pad), yarn for a pillow, lion brand cotton to make a scrubber and several fat quarters. I also bought some patterns to use on the fat quarters (small bags, small cases, etc) - I don't quilt, I don't sew although I would like to learn. What can you do with fat quarters? I have found these ideas:Tissue Holder and Circular Needle Holder. And according to craftster I could also make a regular needle holder.

The Guilford Handcraft Center Expo happens next week - it's a juried show - always interesting. I haven't been able to attend in the past because I have had to work, but I think this year I may swing through after an appointment.

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood