7.12.2004

Sophie Update

This morning I was (pleasantly) surprised to see that Georgia was "checking in" on my Sophie status. I finished knitting it, but somehow goofed on the handles I think - hanging from the side of the chair it looks ok, but laying flat I'm cringing... But I want to toss it in the washer to see what happens anyway, and if the only way I can use the bag is off the back of a chair, so be it - I'll make another one and pay attention this time to the hand placement. I thought I followed the directions properly about holding the six stitches on each side... but perhaps not. And I didn't realize until I was "done" either - now I don't know how to fix this without unravelling everything. So I think that I will toss it in the wash and see what happens from there.
Sophie1 Handles

And here's a picture of the fabric I purchased, but don't know what to do with...

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood