7.27.2004

Kuryeon my Blues Away

Last night I cast on and started my multidirectional scarf - I like this yarn, especially the color(s).  Potential holiday gifts here... Anyway, I had myself scared of short rows but they really aren't so bad! I hope I haven't just jinxed myself with that.

I forgot to mention that last week during sidewalk sales days I wore my Chickami! I was a tad nervous about it, but it was so comfortable.  I impressed my boss with it - "It looks like you could have bought that in a store!" "Look at the detail on the bottom!" (rib)  :)

Random thoughts: So GAP's newest fall "must-have" is a poncho. Will that bring in a slew of new knitters? Or critiques? 

The cover of GQ has Halle Berry in a sexy sort of bikini-type-thing.  My fiancee showed it to me and asks "You can knit that right? You'll knit that right?"  Aside from the fact that I think it's crochet rather than knit and I can't crochet, sure.  Maybe I'll make the "Stitch-n-Bitch" bikini to hold him over.  I am flattered that he thinks I could do that.  He has been telling me lately that he was thrilled when I stopped beading and started knitting.  :)

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood