8.27.2007

The Human Element

Checking the blogs this morning, on my Science Blogs feed one of the first posts is Genomes Sock - yay! Reminded me that I want to knit that sock. Good way to start the week I think.

I really like the Dow Human Element ad campaign. I want to make a blanket that is the periodic table of elements...could it be done, easily?

I also really like this commercial, don't know why - the ferret attacking makes me laugh:


I'm going to install this later today, seems like a good idea:
CO2 Saver





Things I need to blog about: photos of the baby hats, carolina sock, miss dashwood...my virtual vacation swap pal package...L&V daily chum (felting in a mixer! woodland shawl!) we're on the same wavelength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see why a periodic table blanket would be difficult; it's a chart, and the cells are generally shaped like knit stitches -- taller than they are wide. :D

Give Life, Donate Blood