1. My uncle once worked at the zoo
2. Never in my life will I give less than my best.
3. When I was five my parents sent my dog "to the farm" and they still won't tell me what happened to him. I also went to Disneyworld. Being 5 had it's ups and downs :)
4. High school was where I met my best friends and my husband.
5. I will never forget the day Lorelai was born.
6. Once I met Anthony Rapp. Twice actually.
7. There’s this boy I know who is new to the world and I would really like to meet him. (Hi Will!)
8. Once, at a bar,a guy took my hat - it was St. Patrick's Day in Worcester, MA. I think I got the hat back. Don't remember that part.
9. By noon, Lorelai and I are usually out and about.
10. Last night I got to spend too short a time with one of my brothers.
11. If only I had a dog that didn't bark so much.... (I swear, dachshunds are GREAT watchdogs. A dust bunny scurries and they bark. Chipmunks fart and they bark. Don't get me wrong, I love love love love my dog. When he barks there is no changing his mind!)
12. “Next time I go to church” is not a phrase I say often, but probably should.
13. What worries me most the health of grandparents, aging parents, my brothers decisions and Lorelai's happiness.
14. When I turn my head left I see a door.
15. When I turn my head right I see twilight and trees.
16. You know I’m lying when..... Why would I answer that?
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the music. And how my dad and I would rate hair do's with how many cans of hairspray were needed for the do.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I'd be (oh god, Betsy? VIK? help?) Who was the shrew, maybe her? Maybe a queen from Midsummer? I am not up on my Shakespeare.
19. By this time next year I might be working outside of the home?
20. A better name for me would be - Rachel? That's what some people think my name is, but it's not. I was so close to being a Molly or Sorcha, but Dad squashed those. I currently also go by "mommy" even though my daughter can't get past "mmmm".
21. I have a hard time understanding people who lack common sense. Or common courtesy. Or a sense of humor.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’d take an art class. Photography maybe. Drawing perhaps.
23. You know I like you if I respond in sentences and converse, not just "mmm-hmm."
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my parents probably. They've instilled all that is award worthy in me I think.
25. Take my advice, never forget to say Thank You.
26. My ideal breakfast is blueberry pancakes.
27. A song I love but do not have is that song from a LimeNViolet podcast that referenced Shakespeare and The Princess Bride.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest that you visit the trails.
29. Why won’t people use common sense? Think about others? Think about the planet? Think someone else might be right?
30. If you spend a night at my house you will be barked at by Jackson if you use the guest bathroom and you will either a)share a wall with the baby or b)share a room with yarn.
31. I’d stop my wedding for nothing short of the groom not showing (which he did. no worries.)
32. The world could do without drug advertisements all over the tv.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than sing in public.
34. My favorite blondie is a type of brownie?
35. Paper clips are more useful than staples.
36. If I do anything well it’s word puzzles. take photographs. make Lorelai smile. science.
37. I can’t help but shop a sale.
38. I usually cry when I think I've let someone close to me down.
39. My advice to my nephew/niece
40. And by the way, Have a Nice weekend!