4.27.2010

Help a Dachshund!

No surprise, I'm a big fan of dachshunds. I spotted the Willie pattern on Ravelry and left a comment for Pam, aka Flint Knits, to let her know how much I liked the pattern. Then I found out it is a fund-raising pattern - her dachshund, Crush, recently broke his leg!! Read about the pattern and see Crush in his bandages on Pam's blog, here.

If you were on the fence about buying the pattern, maybe this will help you decide - Shepherd Susie of Juniper Moon Farm has started an incredibly generous contest. If you buy the Willie pattern and comment on her blog, you’ll be entered to win a 2011 share in the farm’s yarn CSA.

Jackson thanks you and he's showing his support for Crush by resting up too!
sleepy

2 comments:

sara said...

I just purchased a copy of the pattern! Poor Crush!

Elizabeth said...

I bought the pattern yesterday morning. Who knows when I'll make but I had to have and I'm glad it's for a good cause. Poor little Crusher.

Give Life, Donate Blood