4.02.2010

Non Easter Sweater

I’m working on Caitlin’s Cardi, a test knit - and was making great progress. I thought for sure I would have a new sweater to wear on Easter (this coming weekend).

Sweater progress
The body is done. Yay!

Sleeve #1
Sleeve #1 was going fine. Except.

Sleeve Errors
I should have purled instead of knit when picking up those stitches, I have a ridge there. I figured I would live with it and position it so it would be on the back side of my sweater and I'll never see it. Mmm. Ok. Knit on.

Sleeve Errors
I have now made mistakes in the rib pattern from the decreases. The pattern for the sweater is great. These goofs are all human. And I'm so annoyed. And sad. I was happily knitting along last night and before turning off the tv I took a look at my work and just let out a huge gasp that startled the dog and the husband. I'm considering ripping it all back (to fix both the rib mistakes and that pick up row) or just ripping back the rib mistakes (more likely). I'm bummed, but I'll figure it out, I really want to wear this sweater!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood